St Katharine's & Wapping
London E1W 2SF
Aegir Affinity Brew Co Amundsen Anspach & Hobday Barrier Brewing Co Basqueland Brewing Project Big Smoke Brew Co Bohem Brewery Boundary BOXCAR Braybrooke Beer Co. Brew By Numbers Brick Brewery Broaden & Build Burning Sky Cascade Cloudwater Collective Arts CR/AK Dugges Evil Twin Fierce Beer Finback Firestone Walker Five Points Gipsy Hill Brewing Company Hackney Brewery Harbour Howling Hops Interboro KCBC The Kernel Kirkstall Left Handed Giant Lervig Aktiebryggeri Cerveja Letra Lost & Grounded Mahr’s Brau Mikkeller Mondo Brewing Co Moor Beer Co North Brewing Co. Northern Monk Brew Co Oedipus Orbit Beers Partizan Pilot Brasserie Popihn Pressure Drop Range Brewing Redemption Brewery Sierra Nevada Signature Brew Siren Craft Brew Stillwater Artisanal Stone & Wood Thornbridge Track Two Tribes Brewing Verdant Brewing Weird Beard Whiplash The White Hag Wiper and True Wild Beer Co. Wild Card Wylam
More to be announced…..
What’s included in your ticket:
- Entry to the event for your allotted session time – all the breweries, access to the street food bazaar, and music acts.
- A world of great beer – you’ll get to try unlimited small pours (100ml) of whatever beer, from any brewer. That’s 100s of beers from over 80 breweries.
- A selection of cider, wine, gin, whisky, and soft drinks, as well as all of the beer!
- ** Please note: bars and service will stop 15mins before closing time. Make sure you get that last special beer in.
- Love, knowledge and experience – all the breweries attend the festival themselves to pour their beer, meaning you can chat about the beer you’re drinking with the people who made it.
- Free Glass – A wonderful beer tasting glass. It’s yours to keep and enjoy beer from, for years to come.
- Awesome book – we work with our branding designers, to create a cool little magazine to help guide you around the festival so can maximise delicious beer time.
What’s not included in your ticket
- Food – if you get hungry or want to try some of the amazing food with your beer, you’ll need to bring some extra money.
- Merchandise – we’ve got some great T-shirts available, if you’d like to take something home.